Lawyer in Barham
In the county of Kent in England is the village of Barham. It sits between the cities of Canterbury and Dover. The village’s name comes from the Saxon word “Bioraham” that means “Biora homestead”. Biora or Beora was a Saxon Chief of the time. There are various places of interest in Barham that are worth visiting.
- The St John Church in Barham is renowned for its impressive beech trees and green copper spire. It was originally built in the 9th century but has been remodeled and rebuilt several times over the years.
- Uniquely for a town of its size, Barham is home to a seismology station that was used in the past as a part of the UK’s Ministry of Defence network to monitor any radioactive energy in case of a nuclear attack. It was officially closed in 1991 but there are reports that it could still be operating sporadically.
- For resident of Barham, the Village Hall is the centre of community life and regularly plays host to a wide range of activities and events.
If you do unfortunately have an injury or accident in Barham then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Barham.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barham you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Barham.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barham and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown