How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Lawyer in Bardsey

    Bardsey is a small village in the West Yorkshire county of England and is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and countryside. It has a population of around 2300 and is mostly a residential area.

    • The centre of the village is full of historic buildings and as such has been deemed a Conservation Area. Buildings in this area include the saxon All Hallows Church and the Bingley Arms public house. The Bingley Arms history dates back to an impressive 970AD.
    • In March, Bardsey hosts the Bardsey Beer Festival at the Village Hall. Here you can taste a variety of beers, wines and ciders. Throughout the day there is live music, children’s entertainment and food vendors in addition to the beer tasting.
    • Various fund raising events are held to develop the village hall and the next event is the Burns Night Supper. At the event you will find traditional Scottish food and Gaelic folk music and dancing

    If you have an accident in Bardsey then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bardsey.

    Can I receive compensation if I get injured?

    If you are injured in Bardsey you are likely to receive compensation if:

    • The injury was caused by someone else
    • You required medical treatment for your injury
    • The injury occurred within the last three years

    If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bardsey.

    How do I make a compensation claim?

    To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993.  One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bardsey specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.

    Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?

    Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no-win, no-fee* basis and remember, we have over 16 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm so you can trust us to win your claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.