Bardsey is a small village in the West Yorkshire county of England and is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and countryside. It has a population of around 2300 and is mostly a residential area.
- The centre of the village is full of historic buildings and as such has been deemed a Conservation Area. Buildings in this area include the saxon All Hallows Church and the Bingley Arms public house. The Bingley Arms history dates back to an impressive 970AD.
- In March, Bardsey hosts the Bardsey Beer Festival at the Village Hall. Here you can taste a variety of beers, wines and ciders. Throughout the day there is live music, children’s entertainment and food vendors in addition to the beer tasting.
- Various fund raising events are held to develop the village hall and the next event is the Burns Night Supper. At the event you will find traditional Scottish food and Gaelic folk music and dancing
If you have an accident in Bardsey then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bardsey.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bardsey you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last three years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bardsey.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bardsey specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no-win, no-fee* basis and remember, we have over 16 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm so you can trust us to win your claim.