Lawyer in Barassie
The Barassie Beach is located in the Scottish village of Barassie in the northern part of the town. While it is small, there are still dangers that beachgoers should be aware of.
- Look out for rips in the water as they can swiftly push you out into water that is beyond your depth and dangerous. Rips are strong currents and are identified by their discoloured nature, foam on the water’s surface and brown water.
- Be aware of the tide because it can come in very quickly and cause you to be stranded. Look for the direction that tide is coming in from and its speed.
- Keep an eye on waves, particularly if you bring a small child into the water as the smallest wave can knock a child over and cause injury. During low tide, powerful waves called dumping waves can break in shallow water so do not automatically believe that shallower water is safe.
- Do not jump into any water that you are unsure about the depth of. Many people have been injured or killed doing this.
If you have an accident in Barassie then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Barassie.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Barassie?
If you are injured in Barassie you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Barassie.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barassie and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.