Lawyer in Bankside
In the London Borough of Southwark, on the southern bank of the River Thames lies the district of Bankside. The district has a rich history and many great attractions for visitors. Read on to find out more information about three of the best attractions in Bankside.
- The Borough Market is known as Britain’s finest gourmet food market and is a favourite place for many London residents. At the market you can find specialty products being sold by their direct producers such as cheeses, wines, fish and delicatessen meats. The market traders will be happy to tell you all about their products if you are unfamiliar with them. Amongst the expensive delicacies there is also lots of more affordable products for those not wanting to burn a hole in their pocket.
- If you have any kind of interest in Shakespeare or plays then pay a visit to the Shakespeare’s Globe in Bankside. It is where Shakespeare wrote most of his best plays and holds a comprehensive exhibit on the world of Shakespeare.
- Art lovers will enjoy visiting the Tate Modern, which is the UK’s largest museum of modern art. The permanent collection is free to view and has works from Picasso, Warhol and Dali. Throughout the year it will hold world-class temporary exhibits.
If you have an accident in Bankside then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bankside.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Bankside?
If you are injured in Bankside you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bankside.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bankside and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown