In the village of Banham located in the Norfolk county of England is the popular Banham Zoo. It has been open since 1968 and has been awarded prizes for being Norfolk’s Top Attraction many times. The zoo has over 2000 animals and each year over 200,000 people visit the zoo where they can see various excellent animal exhibits.
- The Birds of Prey displays allows you to experience the amazing abilities of various magnificent birds including bald eagles, owls, vultures and falcons
- See a family of snow leopards at the Province of the Snow Cat exhibit
- On the 40th anniversary of the zoo, the Giraffe House was opened and in that time several Giraffes have given birth
- The Lemur Encounters exhibit opened recently and is home to Red Ruffled and Ring-tailed Lemurs
- The Bird Garden has many varieties of birds and smaller monkeys including Tamarins and Marmosets
- For those feeling adventurous, there is the Skytrek adventure course with high wires, tricky crossings and a zip wire
If you have an accident in Banham, then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Banham, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and will need the help of a lawyer in Banham.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Looking for an injury lawyer in Banham?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.
We do not have a lawyer in Banham working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Banham or anyway make us your first point of call.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown