In the Aberdeenshire area of Scotland is the town of Banchory. Its proximity to the River Dee, beautiful countryside and pleasant weather have made it popular with visitors. One of its most famous visitors was Queen Victoria who loved it so much that she and Prince Albert made their second home in nearby Balmoral.
- In North East Scotland, the quality and variety of local produce is outstanding and provides the basis for Banchory’s impressive restaurants, watering holes and farm shops.
- A well known landmark in Banchory is the Scolty Tower which was built in honour of General William Burnett who fought in the Napoleonic Wars with Wellington. From the top you can enjoy panoramic views of Banchory.
- Make sure to visit the Falls of Feugh in the centre of Banchory. From the footbridge you can spot salmon leaping out of the water.
- Visit Crathes Castle to see its painted ceilings and its breathtaking gardens.
If you have an accident in Banchory and wish to make a compensation claim then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Banchory.
Can you receive compensation if you get injured in Banchory?
If you are injured in Banchory you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Banchory or from a nationwide support service like us at Accident Advice Helpline.
How do you make a compensation claim with a lawyer in Banchory?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Banchory and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should you make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no-win, no-fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm. So call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown