In the Northern island of Unst in the UK lies the village of Baltasound. If you find yourself in Baltasound there are many great attractions to be found in the area.
- The island of Unst’s history is intertwined with that of the Vikings. During February you can catch the annual Viking Fire Festival. It begins with a torchlight procession that leads to a replica of an ancient Viking longship and ends with the Viking tradition of throwing burning torches into the ship and casting it off to the ocean.
- Nature enthusiasts will enjoy the Keen of Hamar nature reserve where you can find dramatic cliffs, rare flowers and a landscape that is reminiscent of the moon’s. Take note that the best time to see plants and flowers is in the late spring to mid-summer period.
- Beer lovers would do well to visit the Valhalla Brewery where you can find unique world class ales that can be tasted and see how they are made on a guided tour.
If you have an accident or injury while in Baltasound then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer and claim compensation.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Baltasound?
If you are injured in Baltasound you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
Looking for a lawyer in Baltasound?
Need an injury lawyer in to help with a personal injury claim? Contact national experts Accident Advice Helpline and see how we can help.
We do not have a lawyer in Baltasound working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Baltasound or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisors will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee** basis and has experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown