One of the fastest growing villages in the Scotland shire of Aberdeenshire is Balmedie. This is in part due to its beautiful sandy beach that attracts visitors from around the region. However, thousands of people every year get into trouble and risk injury at the beach.
Tips for beach safety
- Make sure you read the safety signs at the entrance to the beach. They will tell you if there are any hazards and the safest areas to go swimming
- Always swim between the red and yellow flags as these areas are patrolled by lifeguards
- If you are in the water and get into trouble then stick your hand up into the air and yell for help to notify the lifeguard
- If possible, try not to swim alone
- Check the weather before you go to the beach
- If you see someone in trouble, tell the lifeguard
If you have an accident or injury while at the beach in Balmedie and wish to make a compensation claim then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Balmedie.
Can you receive compensation with help from a lawyer in Balmedie?
If you are injured in Balmedie you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Balmedie.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Balmedie and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should you make your compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases on a no-win, no-fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.