An Injury Lawyer in Ballindalloch
In the Scottish parish of Ineravon is the village of Ballindalloch and it sits on the edge of the River Spey. If you are in Ballindalloch during the summer then you would be best served to visit the Ballindalloch Castle as its beauty is such that it is also referred to as the ‘Pearl of the North’ and described as something out of a fairy tale. It is open to visitors during the summer months but for the rest of the year, it operates as a family home.
Attractions of Castle Ballindalloch
There are many things to see and do at Castle Ballindalloch for all members of the family.
- Admire the fine collection of 17th century Spanish paintings
- Go fishing in the Spey and Avon rivers
- Walk through the spellbinding grounds with its lovely rose garden, 20th century rock garden and ancient dovecote
- See the friendly llamas and alpacas
- Take the children to play on the go karts, slides and climbing frames
- Play a round of golf
- Watch out for the ghost known as ‘The Green Lady’ in the dining room
If you have an injury or accident in Ballindalloch then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Ballindalloch.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Ballindalloch?
If you are injured in Ballindalloch you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Ballindalloch.Open Claim Calculator
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Ballindalloch and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases on a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.