Lawyer in Ballantrae
Ballantrae is a coastal village in the South Ayrshire area of Scotland and sits at the mouth of the River Stinchar. While Ballantrae offers some water activities with its beachside location, you can also go horse riding, play paintball or kart racing. Just 18 miles from Ballantrae is the Cults Kart Club where the track was built on a former air force airfield. It is family friendly and safe but you should follow the below safety tips to make sure you don’t have an accident or injury.
Tips to stay safe while go karting
- Always wear a helmet because it will protect your head from flying objects such as rocks and if your go kart flips if will help to prevent head injury
- Don’t wear loose clothing as it can get caught in the engine or other kart machinery
- Always wear a seat belt as it stops you from flying out of the kart in an accident
- Long hair should always be tucked away and tied up into the helmet as it can get caught like loose clothing
- Be aware that any sudden movement can make you crash into another kart or fence so all kart drivers should exhibit responsible driving behaviour
If you do unfortunately have a go karting injury in Ballantrae then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Ballantrae.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Ballantrae?
If you are injured in Ballantrae you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Ballantrae.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Ballantrae and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown