Every year Accident Advice Helpline handle many claims for slips, trips and falls. If you have been injured and someone else was at fault, you don’t need to waste time looking for a lawyer in Auldgirth. Just give us a call.
Common slips, trips and falls
Most slips, trips and falls can be avoided, but when times are busy, certain things simply get missed. Some of the most common accidents we deal with are:
- Slips on a wet floor. This can be a spillage in the staff canteen or on a shop floor. If this is not cleaned up quickly, and properly, then an accident is inevitable.
- Trips can happen anywhere. An uneven paving slab can result in a nasty injury if you land heavily. Trips on worn carpeting can also happen if the hazard is not repaired.
- Falls can include simply falling over an obstacle. In warehouses this can be a box left in the middle of the floor, or maybe a box of files in an office.
While you could say that it was your fault for not noticing, all of these accidents were avoidable had the person responsible acted swiftly. If you’re unsure about a claim, a lawyer in Auldgirth will be able to advise you.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you want the best help and advice, call the best personal injury lawyers – Accident Advice Helpline.
We have specialised in personal injury claims for over 16 years. We put this experience to good use with every claim we make, doing our best to get the maximum compensation possible.Open Claim Calculator
We also have a 30-second test. This can assess your eligibility to claim and can provide an estimate of your compensation. Our friendly advisors can also do this for you over the phone.
To be eligible to claim:
- Your accident must have been as a result of someone else’s actions.
- You must have had your injuries treated by a doctor.
- You must call to start your claim within 3 years.
If you decide to proceed, we also work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so you won’t have the added financial pressure usually associated with a claim.
How to get help from a lawyer in Auldgirth
For more information about the service offered by Accident Advice Helpline, just call and discuss your accident with an advisor.
You can call free is you use a landline. Just call 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
Remember, time is limited so don’t waste it trying to find a lawyer in Auldgirth. Just call Accident Advice Helpline.