If you are just starting to think about making a personal injury claim with a lawyer in Arbroath for a slip, trip or fall on some ice or snow, then you are probably also thinking about how your accident could have been prevented. You can only start a personal injury compensation claim if the accident was someone else’s fault, and in the case of a slip or trip on ice that means whether anyone could have done anything to prevent it.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you bring about a successful case and show if there were steps that someone could have taken to prevent your fall.
Accident Advice Helpline are the right firm to call
Accident Advice Helpline are the experts in pursuing successful personal injury claims so if you need a specialist injury lawyer in Arbroath just call us to discuss your accident.
We have been making successful personal injury claims for over 15 years, and we can help you by working on a no-win, no-fee* basis. We won’t take any money upfront, and we won’t ask you to visit us just to assess your claim. This can be done over the phone by our friendly advisors.
- To claim you must be able to show that someone else was at fault for your accident.
- You must have received treatment from a medical practitioner.
- You have 3 years from the date of your accident in which to start your claim.
Once your claim is started, we will work hard to get you the best compensation possible.Open Claim Calculator
What could have been done to prevent your accident?
We all know that ice and snow are slippery, and that steps have to be taken to prevent accidents. In order to prevent a personal injury case arising, many organisations that run public spaces take the following steps:
- Have a comprehensive plan in place to deal with icy and snowy conditions so that everyone knows what should be done when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Thoroughly risk assess all the outdoor walkways and areas where employees and members of the public will be walking. This is carried out in order to identify those surfaces that are likely to present a hazard.
- Take steps to reduce slip hazards, such as applying grit early in the evening before the frost settles. Grit may be applied early in the morning before employees and members of the public arrive.
- In very slippery areas, it may be best to prevent access altogether until the frost has gone – this will need appropriate signs and barriers.
How to contact a personal injury lawyer in Arbroath
So if you need an injury lawyer in Arbroath because someone else cause you to slip, call Accident Advice Helpline, You can discuss a claim by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.