Have you ever had food poisoning, or how about a broken bone, to put it simply have you ever suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault?
Any injury suffered can have significant financial impact on your household with many different expenses caused by the accident, and depending on the injury these may build up to be a substantial amount. This can be even harder to deal with if you and your family are having to handle the fact that the injury was not caused by yourself, but someone else’s recklessness or negligence.
If anyone else’s negligence or actions have lead to you having an injury that have needed medical attention, within the past 3 years, then you should call Accident Advice Helpline and speak to our friendly and professional in-house advisors and solicitors
Finding expert lawyers in Ampthill
Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience with personal injury and compensation law. This means you can rely on us for all your questions and concerns to be answered in a professional manner and any claim that you make for personal injuries, will be completed quickly and efficiently.
Some of our resources and services include:Open Claim Calculator
- A unique 30-second test to see If your case qualifies for compensation and gives you an estimate of how much you could be awarded
- No obligation to make a claim, it is your choice if you decide to continue
- Free 24/7 helpline for any nagging questions or queries you may have
- Dame Esther Rantzen has endorsed and supported us since 2003
- No-win, no-fee* policy so that you so not have to worry about financing your claim
- Most claims can be processed over the phone and many of our claimants will not need to go to court
Types of claims for lawyers in Ampthill
There are many types of injuries that can happen at any stage in life, and we at Accident Advice Helpline can represent you for all of them.
For example, if you are involved in a road traffic accident that is not your fault you may suffer from whiplash, broken bones, internal injuries, bruised ribs, concussion or numerous other injuries. If you do suffer from any injury that requires you to get medical treatment then you may be able to make a compensation claim, as well as recoup the costs and losses associated with your injuries.
Please contact Accident Advice Helpline our helpline on 0800 689 0500 if you are using a landline, or for mobiles please call 0333 500 0993. You can also text ‘claim 365’ to 88010, and we will call you.