We can’t promise you that making a claim for compensation after an accident will always be easy. But we have the experience you need to make sure we can to smooth the road as much as possible. We can find you the right lawyer in Allerford to handle your claim, for example. Having an experienced and knowledgeable solicitor on your side can take a lot of the stress out of claiming. And this is precisely why Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000.
Why choose a lawyer in Allerford?
We have been dealing with personal injury claims for well over ten years. As one of the UK’s largest legal firms, we have a great track record at helping people like you to successfully claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t their fault. Our patron is Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, who endorses our friendly and efficient service as our patron.
Just a few reasons for trusting us to find the right lawyer in Allerford are:
- All of our professionals work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim.
- We have a wide expertise in numerous accident types.
- We keep you informed as your claim progresses, every step of the way.
How do I know if I’m eligible to claim?
We’ll give you free legal advice about whether you have good reasons to claim. We’ll ask for just a few details to establish this. The kinds of things we need to know are:
- Whether you had to have medical attention for your injuries;
- When your accident happened. In many cases, there is a strict three year time limit for claiming. That time frame is longer in some cases, though, such as industrial diseases.
- Who was responsible for your accident and were they negligent or careless?
When you get in touch, we can also let you know an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be eligible to receive. It’s important to say though, this is just an estimate – every claim is different.
There’s no obligation to start a case, but if you do want to, we’ll appoint a lawyer in Allerford to handle your claim. And it won’t cost you a penny to start your case today.You may not even have to appear in court. Many cases we deal with are processed by phone. But if you do need to attend a hearing, your lawyer in Allerford will be there to represent you.
There are three easy ways you can get in touch with us:
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Or you can try the 30-second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
So if you’re keen to find out more, why not contact us today?
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown