An injury lawyer in All Stretton can give you advice and guidance if you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault. He or she can help you bring a claim for compensation for your injuries against the party or parties who were responsible. And Accident Advice Helpline can help you find the right lawyer All Stretton to handle your claim.
AAH is one of the UK’s largest law firms and has well over ten years of dealing with personal injury cases. We think we’re best placed to find you the right professionals to seek justice after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Some of the benefits of using us are:
- A 100% no-win, no-fee* guarantee from all our injury solicitors
- No money needed up front to start your claim
- Free legal advice at the outset to ensure you’re eligible to apply
- A great track record of handling personal injury claims in a variety of circumstances.
What kinds of accidents have you handled?
Here at AAH, we have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Faulty products
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Holiday accidents
…and many more.
You may well have a good claim for compensation with a lawyer All Stretton if your accident:Open Claim Calculator
- Occurred within the last three years. There are some exceptions to this, including industrial diseases cases or claims involving a minor, where you may have longer to claim;
- Meant you had to seek medical treatment for your injuries, whether they had a short or long term effect on your life; and whether they were physical injuries or psychological ones such as stress or anxiety; AND
- Was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act. The responsible party could have been either a company or an individual.
Personal injury compensation
If you do want to proceed with making a claim, we’ll put you in touch with an expert lawyer in All Stretton who will aim to secure you compensation for:
- Your injury
- Loss of earnings
- Costs of prescriptions
- Travel costs
- Childcare costs
- Costs of help around the home if you need it.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re here today to give you free legal advice on whether your accident claim would have a good chance of success. We can also give you an idea on how much compensation you may be likely to receive for your injuries. And if you are worried about making a claim, we can talk you through the process so you know what to expect. All calls are in confidence and there’s no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to.
Alternatively, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010, or you could try the 30-second test.
Contact us today.