Looking for a lawyer in Aldershot?
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with an experienced lawyer in Aldershot if you want to make a claim for compensation after an accident you weren’t to blame for.
Personal injury law can be complex, so you need someone on your side who knows what they’re doing. With over 15′ years experience of working in this field, we have the experience you need. We can appoint you a lawyer in Aldershot from within our law firm to support you through the process of a claim if you meet the following criteria.
- Your accident happened within the timescale laid down in the law. In most negligence cases, this is three years. However, there are differences in some circumstances. For example, you may have longer to claim if you were a minor at the time of your accident or you are claiming for an industrial disease.
- Your accident meant that you had to receive medical attention for your injuries. Your injuries may be physical, from cuts and bruises to broken or lost limbs. Or they could be psychological, from panic attacks and anxiety to post traumatic stress disorder.
- Someone else was to blame for your accident. This may have been because they were careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
You need a good lawyer in Aldershot from Accident Advice Helpline
With a good lawyer in Aldershot working for you, making a claim will be less stressful. They will know the law inside and out and will be able to advise on what you could claim for.
Generally, the purpose of the law is to award you a sum that will compensate you for your injuries. The aim will also to be to put you back in the position you would have been in if you had not had the accident, as far as possible. So you may also receive a sum that compensates for costs you have had as a result of your accident, like:
- Prescription and transport costs;
- Loss of earnings; and
- Any costs for help around the home or childcare you have had to pay out for.
You may be surprised at the range of accident types you can claim for. Here are some of the most common ones we deal with:
- Road traffic accidents, whether on behalf of the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and others besides. If you aren’t sure whether your accident qualifies, call us to ask for advice.
Getting in touch
To discuss your claim with us, you can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
Contact us today to find out more about how our lawyer in Aldershot could help with your claim.