If you’ve had an accident in recent years, it wasn’t your fault and you believe someone else is to blame, you need an experienced lawyer in Aldersey Green to take the stress out of making a claim for compensation for you. Finding the right lawyer in Aldersey Green can take time. You want someone who will be sympathetic to your plight, but also give you an honest assessment of your claim’s chances of success. And you don’t want to spend a lot of money at the start of your case with no guarantee of success.
And that’s why you should come to Accident Advice Helpline. We think we are a firm you can trust. Our sole reason for existing is to help victims of accidents find the right lawyer to ensure they receive the justice they deserve after an accident. So come to us today if you need a lawyer Aldersey Green.
From the very beginning, we’ll assess the circumstances of your accident and give you a realistic idea of whether you are likely to be successful. We’ll also give you an estimate of the amount you may be entitled to receive if successful.
And best of all:
- We don’t charge you any money to start your claim; and
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
So it won’t cost you to start the ball rolling, and if you lose your case, you won’t have to foot a large legal bill.Open Claim Calculator
We won’t pretend that claiming for compensation is always easy; nor quick. Every claim is different; and it’s likely that the more complicated your case is, the longer it will take. What we can say from experience is that many claims can be processed over the phone, so you may not even have to go to court. If you do, though, your lawyer Aldersey Green will be there to represent you.
Start your no-win, no-fee* compensation claim today
So if you think you could benefit from some free legal advice about whether your accident might qualify for compensation, why not get in touch with us first?
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We’re open 24/7 to take your call. All calls are free, confidential and there’s no obligation to go ahead if you don’t want to;
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- You could try the 30-second test
You have nothing to lose by finding out whether you’d be eligible to claim. But you could receive a sum that:
- Compensates you for your injuries; and
- Helps make good any losses you may have incurred as a result of your accident, for example: prescription charges, travel and transport costs, childcare and/ or the costs of help around the home if you need it; and loss of earnings.