What a lawyer in Alcester can do for you
You may need a specialist lawyer in Alcester to make a claim for compensation after an accident if you have had an accident over the last three years. You must have received medical treatment for your injuries. And that accident must have been because someone else was at fault. They could have been careless or negligent. If you think this may apply to you, it could benefit you to get in touch with a lawyer in Alcester through Accident Advice Helpline today.
What can I claim for?
Accidents can bring many unwanted consequences. There are your injuries, whether these are physical or psychological. It can take you a long time to recover from these. And this may cause financial hardship. Making a claim with an experienced lawyer in Alcester could mean you receive a sum in compensation. And this can cover:
- A payment for the injury itself;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Costs for prescriptions and transport; and
- Additional costs you have had to pay out, like help around the home or childcare.
No doubt this would be a welcome amount if your case is successful.
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
We are one of the largest legal firms in the country. With over 16 years’ of experience handling compensation claims, we’re proud to say we have an excellent track record of success. You can see the testimonials of just some of our satisfied customers on our website. And we’re pleased that Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has examined the services we provide and endorses us by being our patron.
Just some of the numerous accident types we have experience in are:Open Claim Calculator
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
We also offer you some of the following advantages over several other firms:
- We’ll give you free legal advice on how strong your claim is and how much you might be eligible to receive if your case is successful.
- We don’t charge you a penny upfront for starting your claim.
- Your lawyer in Alcester will deal with your case on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
I’d like to find out more. How do I get in touch?
We make it easy to get in touch with us.
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so ring us anytime that’s convenient to you. We’re always here to take your call.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30-second test on our website, by entering just a few details, you can find out whether you’d be eligible to make a claim and how much you could receive.
So call today. It could be the first step on your road to recovery.