You may have had an accident. You didn’t choose to get injured, and it wasn’t your fault. Someone else was to blame. Yet you have to deal with the consequences. If you find yourself in this situation, an experienced lawyer in Airdrie and Accident Advice Helpline could help you by making a personal injury claim. And you could receive a sum in compensation which will help you cope with the unwanted changes to your life.
What kinds of accident cases can a lawyer in Airdrie help with?
An experienced lawyer in Airdrie can help you claim for damages after accidents of many kinds, provided:
- The accident happened within the legal time limit. Usually, this is three years, but that can be longer or shorter depending on the type of accident. You will have longer to claim if, for example, the injury you have suffered is an industrial disease.
- Your accident meant you had to seek medical attention. It could have been for physical or psychological injuries. You could have received one-off treatment, or it could be ongoing.
- The accident was caused by the negligence, carelessness or criminal act of another party. This could be an individual or it could be a company. It could be a local authority or other agency.
The accident may have occurred in any of numerous different circumstances. We have experience in dealing with:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Injuries in the workplace or industrial diseases
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from faulty products
And many other types of accident.
We make it easy to find out if your accident qualifies for a personal injury claim. You can contact us on our helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are always here to take your call. We’ll take a few brief details and give you free legal advice about whether you have a good claim and give you an idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to.
Call us now on our helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can also try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website or you could text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
If we can establish that you have good grounds for a claim, we can appoint you a lawyer in Airdrie to take your claim forward. As a national company operating throughout the UK, we’re bound to have the experience you need to fight your case. Your injury lawyer will look for a settlement that covers:
- A sum for the injury you sustained
- Any loss of earnings
- Money towards costs of prescriptions and travel
- Home help if you need it
- Childcare if you need it.
Therefore, it really could be worth your while finding out if you’d be eligible to claim with a lawyer in Airdrie. Call us today for more details.