Looking for a lawyer in Addington?
If you’ve had a recent accident and think you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation, you don’t just need any lawyer in Addington. What you need is a specialist who has experience at making personal injury claims. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have over fifteen years of experience of handling claims like these for our clients. We win around £30 million in compensation each year for the victims of non-fault accidents. And we are one of the UK’s leading legal firms, operating across the UK. So we are confident we can find you the perfect lawyer to handle your claim from our in-house team.
Checking whether you can claim
We make it easy to find out whether you have a good claim. Just get in touch with us and we’ll assess the nature of your accident and how it’s affected your life. We’ll give you an idea of how likely your case is to succeed. We can even tell you how much compensation you may be eligible to receive. And we’ll explain the claims process to you in as much detail as you need. Making a claim is never easy, but it’s much easier with experience and knowledge on your side.
- Get in touch today by ringing our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time;
- You can also try the 30 second test on our main pages; or
- Why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
I don’t think I can afford an expensive legal case…
We understand that money may be an issue. But if you are entitled to justice, we want to make sure you get it. That’s why:
- We give you free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline.
- We won’t charge you anything to start your case.
Your lawyer will deal with your claim from beginning to end. He or she will keep you up-to-date with what’s happening at every stage and will represent you. You may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment. This will provide supporting evidence for your claim. But you might not have to attend court. Many of the cases we deal with are handled by phone.
If you win your case, your lawyer will negotiate a settlement for you that covers:Open Claim Calculator
- A sum for the injuries you have suffered. These may be physical or they may be psychological, like stress or depression.
- An amount that helps compensate for loss of earnings if you’ve been unable to work.
- Reimbursement of costs you have run up such as transport and prescription charges, and the expense of any help around the home and/ or childcare you have needed.
Get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline now and save yourself the bother of looking for a lawyer in Addington.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for free, no obligation advice about your potential claim. Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from landlines, or ring 0333 500 0993 on a mobile.