When you need a lawyer in Adderbury
We don’t often think about the things we do every day – we just do them. We look after our family, we go to work, we do jobs around the house and so on… But all that can change in the aftermath of an accident. You may find that you can’t help your family like you used to. You may not be able to work or cope with everyday life in the same way you used to. This could just be a short term thing. But some accidents can have life-changing effects. If your accident happened as the result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you may be entitled to a financial sum in compensation. And while that won’t solve every problem, it may make life a little easier to adjust to. With a specialist personal injury lawyer in Adderbury, you could claim what you’re entitled to. Alternatively, you could call us at Accident Advice Helpline and use one of our in-house lawyers to help you.
A lawyer in Adderbury could help you make a claim for:
- A payment for your injury;
- Loss of earnings;
- Help around the home and with childcare if you need it; and
- Costs such as prescriptions and transport.
If you need a personal injury specialist, call us at with Accident Advice Helpline
There are many law firms in the UK competing for your attention to represent you in a personal injury claim. It’s hard to know which one to put your trust in. But we think that we at Accident Advice Helpline, are one of the best. We are one of the largest law firms in the UK, so we’re sure to be able to find the right lawyer for you. Some of the benefits of coming to us include:
- We don’t ask you to pay any money upfront to start your claim.
- We operate a helpline giving free legal advice.
- Our friendly, helpful staff offer a professional and efficient service.
- We have expertise in a wide range of accident types.
- All of our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee basis.
I’m not sure if I’m entitled to claim
It’s easy to find out with us. Just contact us and we’ll take a few details. We’ll assess your accident, the nature of your injuries and the way your life has changed. We can tell you how likely you are to win your claim. And we can also let you know how much you could receive in compensation.
Then, it’s up to you. You decide if and when you want to take your claim forward.
- Call us on 0800 689 0500 (landline), or 0333 500 0993 (mobile). We’re open 24/7.
- Try the 30 second test on our website,
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
What are you waiting for? Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown