When you need a lawyer in Aboyne
If you have had an accident which someone else was responsible for, you will benefit from a lawyer in Aboyne to help you bring a claim for compensation. A good lawyer with previous experience of handling personal injury claims can help your case run smoothly and efficiently. Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists who can help you with a compensation claim.
We were established in 2000 with the sole aim of helping victims of non-fault accidents bring successful compensation claims against the parties who caused their injuries. Since then we have specialised in personal injury claims and have successfully claims millions of pounds worth of compensation. Some of the benefits we offer you include:
- Our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis so we don’t ask you for any money to start your case.
- We offer free, no-obligation advice so you can decide whether you need the services of a compensation lawyer in Aboyne.
- We have expertise in numerous accident types, including slips, trips and falls, road traffic accidents, cases of medical negligence, food poisoning, accidents at work and industrial diseases, injuries caused by faulty products and many more.
We also provide an estimate of how much compensation you could be entitled to, using our unique 30-second test.
When you call us, we’ll take a few details of your accident. We need to establish:
- Whether your accident falls within the legal time limit for claiming. This is usually 3 years, although some accidents have different time limits. Cases involving minors and industrial diseases, for example, have a longer time limit.
- Whether your accident was caused by someone else. To make a successful claim, another person, company or agency must have been wholly or partially responsible. They may have been careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
- What type of injuries you incurred. You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. We also need to assess what kind of effects they have had on your life. This can affect the level of compensation you might be entitled to.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Aboyne, why not call the experts at Accident Advice Helpline? You can discuss a claim by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can also get in touch by text. Just ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will give you a call back.
With the best help you’ll get the best compensation, so discuss your claim with Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown