Finding the right lawyer in Abington
If you have never had to use a solicitor before, finding the right lawyer in Abington area can be a confusing process. You might think that all solicitors handle all kinds of cases, and some do. But others specialise in certain types of cases. At Accident Advice Helpline, all our legal teams are experts in personal injury law. We’ve been working in this field since 2000 and have helped thousands of people with their claims. So when you come to us for a lawyer in Abington to fight a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you know you’re getting the benefit of over 15 years of experience.
We work on a daily basis with the victims of accidents caused by other people’s negligence, carelessness or criminal acts. The kinds of accidents we have much experience in include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
But there are other types of accident too. Contact us if you want to ask whether your accident qualifies for help from a lawyer in Abington.
Free legal advice from Accident Advice Helpline
When you come to us, we will assess the circumstances of your accident. The kinds of questions we may ask are:
- When did your accident happen? There are different legal time limits for claiming for different types of case. Usually, you have three years to claim. But a longer timescale may apply, for example, if the case involves someone who was a minor at the time or is concerning an industrial disease.
- What injuries did you sustain? You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. They could have been physical or psychological (like depression or stress). They could have had a short term effect on your life, or they could still be affecting your day to day life.
- Who was responsible? To make a successful claim, someone else must have been partially or wholly responsible for the accident happening. They may not have meant it to happen – they were careless or negligent. Or they may have committed a criminal act.
Every injury lawyer in Abington and elsewhere at Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% ‘no-win, no-fee’ basis. And we won’t charge you to start a claim. So if you think your accident might qualify, call us today for free legal advice:
You can ring us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You could try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown