If you are looking for a lawyer in Abinger Hammer for help with a compensation claim, don’t just choose the first legal firm you come across in the phone book. Look for a specialist personal injury law firm, like Accident Advice Helpline. We have been in operation since 2000 and are dedicated to handling personal injury cases. With experienced staff working across the country, we can find you an expert lawyer to handle your claim.
Contact us for free legal advice
It’s easy to get in touch with us. We’re ready to give you free legal advice about your claim. There are three popular ways to contact us:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can also try the 30-second test
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
However you contact us, we’ll take some information about your accident. It won’t take long, but it will enable us to:
- Assess whether your accident might qualify for compensation;
- Give you an idea of the chances of your claim succeeding; and
- Provide you with an estimate of how much you may be entitled to receive.
Don’t feel that there is any obligation to make a claim when you enquire. You may just be looking for information at this stage. That’s fine. Remember though that in most cases you only have three years from the date of your accident to bring a case. So the sooner you seek legal advice, the longer you have to decide.
If you do wish to go ahead, we can appoint you a specialist lawyer in Abinger Hammer. We don’t charge you any money to start your claim. And all our legal experts work on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
What will my lawyer in Abinger Hammer do?
Your lawyer in Abinger Hammer will become familiar with the ins and outs of your case. He or she may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment. This would be to help provide evidence to support your case.
Your lawyer will negotiate with all the parties involved. If the person or company responsible for your accident admits liability, it may well be that you don’t even have to go to court. Many cases we deal with are processed by telephone.
If you do have to attend a hearing at court, your lawyer will be there to represent you.
However the case proceeds, your lawyer will be aiming to negotiate a financial settlement for you that:
- Compensates you for your injury;
- Repays some of the costs you have had to pay out for things such as prescriptions, transport, home help and/ or childcare; and
- Compensates you for loss of earnings if you haven’t been able to work.
Find out if you could claim today.