If you need a lawyer in Abingdon after an accident, we are here to help.
We do not have a lawyer in Abingdon working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in or anyway make us your first point of call.
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 and so has well over ten years of dealing with personal injury claims. We are one of the largest legal firms in the country, so we have the expertise you need to find you the right lawyer. And we offer the following benefits:
- We won’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim. So you could get started today.
- All our injury solicitors work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
A personal injury lawyer can help you fight for compensation for injuries and damages resulting from accidents if:
- You have had an accident. This should usually be over the last three years. But there can be other timescales applicable, for example if the case involves an industrial disease or the victim was a minor at the time of the accident.
- That accident meant you had to get medical attention. This might have been for short or long term injuries. They may have been physical or even psychological injuries, such as stress or depression.
- That accident was caused by another person’s or company’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
We have expertise in numerous accident types, including:Open Claim Calculator
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
We have thousands of satisfied clients, so we are confident we can help you through the process if you need to make a claim. We’re proud to say that Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, is our patron, after having thoroughly examined the services we provide.
So why not get in touch today? You can:
- Call our helpline numbers, on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Try the quick and easy 30-second test or;
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
When you get in touch with us, we will assess the details of your accident to give you free, no obligation legal advice on whether you have a good claim. We’ll also give you an estimate of how much compensation you could claim.
So don’t hesitate to call us for free legal advice about whether you could benefit from a lawyer at AAH.