Often, there’s enough to think about after an accident. You will be coping with how your life has changed. This may be just a short term disruption to your day to day routine. But some accidents can affect you for the rest of your life. Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you assess whether you’d benefit from making a claim for personal injury compensation with a lawyer.
You may have been injured in any one of the following circumstances:
- A road traffic accident
- A slip, trip or fall
- A case of medical negligence
- An accident at work or industrial disease
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- Food poisoning
- A sporting accident
- An accident whilst on holiday
- An injury resulting from a criminal act
However you’ve incurred your injuries, we have the expertise you need to make a claim if that accident wasn’t your fault. If someone else was responsible because of carelessness, negligence or even a criminal act, an expert lawyer could negotiate a compensation settlement for you that will help with the injuries you have received, as well as:
- Loss of earnings
- Travel costs
- Prescription charges
- Home help
But am I eligible?
To find out whether you have a good case for claiming compensation, all you have to do is get in touch and answer a few simple questions about your accident. You can contact us in any one of the following ways:
- Call our 24/7 helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Our experienced staff will assess the circumstances of your accident. We’ll tell you your chances of success. We’ll tell you how much you may be able to claim and if you want to go ahead, we’ll put you in touch with a lawyer to get your claim started. It’s as quick and easy as that.
Accident Advice Helpline or a lawyer in Aberlour?
We do not have a lawyer in Aberlour working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Aberlour or anyway make us your first point of call.
Here are some of the reasons why we think we are the best legal firm to handle your claim:
- We work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We won’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim.
- We have expertise in a wide variety of accident types.
- Our friendly, helpful staff offer a professional, efficient service
- We offer a free, 24/7 legal advice helpline.