You could hunt around for a long time when you’re trying to find the right lawyer in Aberfoyle to handle a claim for compensation. Or you could come direct to Accident Advice Helpline. We are a national company, operating throughout the UK. We have well over 15 years of experience at handling personal injury claims for victims of accidents.
We do not have a lawyer in Aberfoyle working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Aberfoyle or anywhere else, make us your first point of call.
All you have to do is get in touch with us. We can tell you whether you have a good reason to claim for compensation. All we need are a few details of the circumstances of your accident.
Reasons to make a claim
- Your accident must have happened within a strict time limit. For negligence cases, this is often three years. Some cases differ – for example, you have longer to claim if the accident involved someone who was a minor at the time, or if your injury is an industrial disease.
- Whatever your injuries, whether they were short term or continuing over a longer period of time, whether they were physical or psychological, you must have had to seek medical attention for them.
- Someone else must have been either partially or wholly responsible for the accident. They may not have intended you to get injured. But they may have been careless, negligent.
There is a range of common accident types that an injury lawyer will typically handle. Some will be familiar to you, but some may surprise you:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents or industrial diseases in the workplace
- Food poisoning
You may not have considered before that your accident could qualify. But with only three years to claim in many situations, isn’t it worth getting free legal advice from Accident Advice Helpline to see whether you have a good case with a lawyer from us?
How you get in touch with us
All our staff are trained, friendly and experienced in personal injury law. It costs nothing to ask us if you have a case and what’s more, if you do, we don’t charge you a penny to start your claim.
So you could get started today. If you think you would benefit from free legal advice and a lawyer to handle your case, it’s as easy as taking that first step. And all the top notch solicitors we use in Scotland work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis too.
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?