If you have had an accident and are wondering whether you can make a claim for compensation, you don’t just need any lawyer in Aberfeldy, you need a specialist and that’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We are a national company operating across the UK, so if you’ve had an accident whilst living or working in the area, we can find you the right lawyer to make your claim.
We do not have a lawyer in Aberfeldy working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Aberfeldy, make us your first point of call.
We make it easy to start a claim
After an accident, money can be tight and there are many other things to think about too. You may not want the hassle of pursuing a legal case. But we’ll make it as easy as possible if we think you deserve compensation after your accident:
- We don’t charge you any money to start your claim.
- Your claim will be dealt with by a specialist personal injury lawyer on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
Your lawyer will deal with your claim from start to finish. They will keep you informed of progress and let you know if we need more information, but your lawyer will represent you to all the parties involved. We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment. This could be to provide further evidence to support your claim.
But you may not even have to go to court. Many of the cases we handle are simply processed by phone. The good news is, if you win your case, you should receive a sum of money that could really help in the aftermath of an accident. This would usually cover:
- A sum for the injuries you have suffered. These may be physical or they may be psychological, like stress or depression.
- A sum to cover loss of earnings if you’ve been unable to work.
- A sum to cover costs you have incurred such as transport and prescription charges and the expense of any help around the home and/ or childcare you have needed.
We make it easy to get in touch
The quickest and easiest way to check if your accident qualifies you for compensation is to get in touch. We’ll assess your accident and give you an idea of your chances of success. We’ll tell you how much you could receive in compensation. This is sometimes enough to give people the confidence to proceed with a claim.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open daily, so you can call us any time.
- You can also try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?