Finding the right lawyer may be the most important step in winning any legal action, but the first thing you must consider is what kind of lawyer you need. If you have suffered an accident that wasn’t your fault, then Accident Advice Helpline is exactly the kind of lawyers in Aberdour you need.
We have have over 15 of experience, dealing with everything from slips, trips, and falls, to something as severe as road traffic accidents and accidents at work. With our claims advisors, we can make the process of making a claim far less difficult.
Finding lawyers in Aberdour
Aberdour is a lovely, historic village with gorgeous scenic views, in such an idyllic place you might imagine that finding legal representation would be hard. With Accident advice Helpline, it doesn’t matter if you are in central London or Aberdour itself, our friendly and professional advisors are here to help.
Some o the advantages of using Accident Advice Helpline include:
- 100% no-win, no-fee*, if you don’t win your case then you don’t pay our legal fees
- A unique 30-second test to see if your injuries qualify for compensation, and to get an estimate of how much this could be
- Many of our claims can be made over the phone and most won’t even have to go to court
- One of our supporters is Dame Esther Rantzen, the TV personality, and consumer champion has been our patron since 2003
- Over 15 years’ experience in dealing with personal injury compensation
How to start your claim with lawyers in Aberdour
You can contact us for advice without any obligation or pressure to go ahead with a claim, it is completely up to you if you wish to continue and begin the compensation process. We will walk you through the process step by step, so you always understand your rights and entitlements.Open Claim Calculator
As long as you fit the legal rules for claiming, we can help you.
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have taken place within the last three years
Remember the sooner you contact us, the sooner you can get a better understanding of your situation, and decide if you wish to make a claim.
To find out more, or to get your claim started, give us a call today. From a landline ring 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile dial 0333 500 0993. If you text ‘claim365’ to 88010, we will call you.