In the county of Dorset lies a village and civil parish known as Abbortsbury in south west England. The green area surrounded by low-lying hills, is known for its historic stone buildings while the tropical gardens which were founded by Countess of Leicester in year 1765, and have since that time been expanded to cover an area of 20 acres, making it look spectacular.
There are quite a few residents that live there, and just like everywhere else accidents happen occasionally. When these accidents are caused through no fault of the victims, legal advice should be sought out.
Getting help from a specialist lawyer in Abbotsbury
Slipping and falling can sprain the muscles and joints. Victims who get injured when they slip and fall, through no fault of their own, successfully claim compensation every year. A specialist lawyer in Abbotsbury at Accident Advice Helpline knows what you are going through because they have handled similar cases for the last 15 years we have been in operation. They are conversant with the legal system and processing all types of compensation claims.
Slips, trips and falls are common on a rocky coastline. Your instructor may have not told you about the risks involved.
- Broken bones – you may slip and fall from farm buildings or when felling trees which will require medical treatment for several weeks or months.
- Pain – slip and fall injuries are usually minor but when you experience pain in the affected area it is advisable to go for medical check-up to know the underlying problem.
- Soft tissue scarring – skin and muscles on the part of the body that rolls, hits or somersaults on the surface gets scarred.
- Grazes – many accidents result in open cuts and grazes which may bleed profusely when you fall.
- Strains and sprains – soft tissues, tendons and ligaments tear or they over-stretch.
- Cuts – a cut may bleed and require bandaging. Deep cuts may need to be stitched under anaesthesia in a clinic or nearby hospital. A lawyer in Abbotsbury will help you claim compensation for the pain you underwent, care expenses and any loss of income during time off sick.
- Traumatic brain injury – this occurs when the victim is involved in traumatic situations like falls or being hit on the head by an object. Usually the skull is broken by an outside force leading to brain injury.
Accident Advice Helpline
A lawyer in Abbotsbury will help you claim the maximum compensation that is possible in your case. Each case is determined on its own merit. You may call Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 to find out if your case is valid and how much compensation you could claim. You can also call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.Open Claim Calculator
You can take our 30-second test on the website and start the claim process immediately. The 100% no-win, no-fee agreement ensures that you will not be required to pay any money to start a claim.