There are times you need to file for lawsuit injury compensation in UK if you are involved in an accident that causes a personal injury to you or someone else. The United Kingdom is one place you are sure to find an A-Z listing of personal injury lawyers online, on telephone directories, yellow pages, newspapers and magazines. These legal professionals practice law and perform legal services to ensure that, the set rules of conduct have been adhered to in any society.
One of the things you can do to ensure that the lawyer you are hiring is the right one for you, is to ask for references of clients they have served previously.
Many Accident Advice Helpline lawyers are reputable having won multiples lawsuit cases. Although only a few personal injury claims reach court with the majority of claims paid by insurance companies in form of settlements if you need to file for lawsuit injury compensation in UK, Accident Advice Helpline operates throughout the UK.
Accident Advice Helpline
AAH is a well established law firm that has a wide-range of experience having been in operation since year 2000. They have friendly advisers who will advice you on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 and 0333 500 993.
You can also take the 30 second test on their website to know if you qualify to make a claim. To launch a valid compensation claim the injury must be sustained through no fault of your own, it must have been in the past 3 years of your claim and you should have received medical attention.
Getting help from a lawyer to win lawsuit injury compensation in UK
An insurance policy is taken by the policyholder usually in form of a written agreement signed by the insurance company (the insurer) and the policyholder (insured). The policyholder pays premiums to the insurance company which in exchange pays compensation and indemnity when an injury (including illnesses and diseases), damages and losses occur.
Personal injury compensation claim and this may be awarded in a lawsuit injury compensation in UK.
- Slips, trips and falls – these are the most common causes of injuries and insurance should be taken to cover these risks.
- Work related injuries – employers are obliged by law to take Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover injuries that workers get in the course of their work. In addition to this a safe working environment, proper training and well-maintained equipment, machinery and tools should be provided by the employer.
- Occupational illnesses and diseases – tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, vibration white finger, repetitive strain injury, tennis elbow, disability, dislocations and fractures are common.
- Industrial illnesses and diseases – buns, asbestosis, mesolathioma, lung cancer, industrial deafness, loss of limbs, asthma, bronchitis
- Road traffic accidents – cause fractures, facial injuries, head injury, brain injury etc. driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, over-speeding and negligence are some of the causes of road traffic accidents.
- Sporting injuries – contact sports can cause personal injuries.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown