Lawfirm injury claims overview from a trusted name in compensation
As a trusted specialist in personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline understands how the process of seeking compensation can seem quite overwhelming to many people. We’ve therefore put together this simple lawfirm injury claims overview to help focus your thoughts.
- If you’ve suffered a personal injury that is not your fault, then it is fair that you seek compensation. Don’t feel any sense of shame or guilt, your compensation can greatly help you to fund the extra support you may need. Personal injuries come in a wide variety of forms and affect everyone differently, with many feeling that winning compensation enables them to feel a sense of justice.
- It may be that you feel unsure that your injury claim is likely to qualify. Don’t worry. Simply call one of our advisers and they’ll talk you through the key points. Alternatively, take the 30- second test available on this website.
- Concerned about running up large costs and achieving nothing? Accident Advice Helpline operates on a no-win, no-fee basis, precisely to save you such worry. You’ll be under no obligation to proceed and it’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever need to go to court.
- There are several things you can do to help your personal injury claim. Keeping a diary, taking photos and filing all your paperwork are simple actions that can make a big difference. See our other related web pages on personal injury claims for more detailed information.
- Finally, be sure to choose a professional law firm that you trust and is large enough to confidently handle your claim. Accident Advice Helpline deals with personal injury claims every day, putting a strong and unrelenting focus upon integrity, reliability and accountability. It was such a commitment that earned us the endorsement of Dame Esther Rantzen, and continues to attract thousands of claimants to choose us as their preferred law firm.
We hope the above points have helped reassure you that lawfirm injury claims needn’t add any extra stress to your life, but rather bring you the compensation you deserve following your accident. Sometimes, nothing beats talking to someone directly though and that’s why we have a free helpline that you can call when it is convenient for you.
Chat to Accident Advice Helpline about lawfirm injury claims today
Simply dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with Accident Advice Helpline. Alternatively, you can text the phrase, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible. Our initial advice is free.
Date Published: 24th July 2013
Author: Jan Newell