When to call a doctor when you are pregnant, and how to find a law firm if you need one
When you are pregnant you need to be aware at all times of your health, and pay much closer attention to how you are feeling day in day out, so that you can recognise any potential problems and have them dealt with as soon as possible.
Pregnancy is a time when you need to look out for your body more than ever, as you are in charge of two lives rather than just one. Knowing when you need to get to a doctor as soon as possible is key to protecting yourself and your baby.
- If you have bleeding. During the early and very late months of pregnancy, some bleeding is normal, but if you feel that you are bleeding more than you should be, or are worried at all, you should see a doctor.
- If you have headaches. Low level headaches are probably nothing to worry about, but if these are persistent or very painful then you should let your doctor know as soon as possible.
- If you have cramps. You are looking out for any discomfort or cramping in the lower abdomen, which lasts for a long time or keeps coming back.
- If you have ongoing nausea. Obviously, morning sickness is common in the first trimester of pregnancy, but you should see a doctor if this persists or is very bad and accompanied by regular vomiting.
- If you have blurred vision. Any vision problems should be looked over by a doctor, whether you are pregnant or not. This could be a sign of something more serious if you are having trouble seeing when you are pregnant, though.
- If your baby stops moving. This also goes for if you feel that your baby is moving less than normal at any time. This may be nothing to worry about, but is always worth getting checked by a doctor.
When you need a law firm in Wealdon
If you feel that your doctor has been negligent, and this has led to a problem with your pregnancy, a law firm in Wealden may be able to help you to claim compensation against your doctor. Using a law firm in Wealden can make this process easier on you, especially while you are pregnant or have recently given birth.
If you don’t want to use a law firm in Wealden, you could use Accident Advice Helpline, which has over 10 years’ experience with personal injury compensation claims and works with experienced injury lawyers to help you to get the compensation you deserve. You can call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to get started on your claim.
Date Published: 11th July 2014
Author: David Brown