How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Law firm in Troedyrhiw

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Troedyrhiw

    Steps to take after a road traffic accident

    If you have had a serious road traffic accident then the first couple of days will be a blur, dealing with any injuries you have sustained, speaking to the police and coming to terms with what happened. After the first few days have passed, though, it is time to start thinking about the practical issues involved with having an accident. You will want to get your life back to normal as soon as you can, so that you can start to move forward. When you need a law firm in Troedyrhiw to help you claim compensation, Accident Advice Helpline will be glad to assist you.

    Contact your insurer:  One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact your insurer and let them know that you have had an accident, what the damage is and who the accident was the fault of.

    You will need to contact your insurer anyway to let them know if an accident was your fault, as the other driver may be making a claim on your insurance. Speaking to your insurer quickly will also help you to get your car fixed right away.

    Speak to your doctor: Even if your injuries have been dealt with, speaking to your doctor will help you to get the medical care you need in the weeks and months that follow your injury. This ensures that you can always get repeat prescriptions and that you are put forward for counselling if you both feel that this would be beneficial to your healing process.

    Speak to your employer: You will want to let your employer know as soon as possible what has happened and how long it may take for you to come back to work. It is important that your employer has this information so that they can put back-up plans into place and start processing your sick leave and sick pay.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline when you need a law firm in Troedyrhiw

    Finally you’ll need to find a reliable and reputable law firm in Troedyrhiw when you want to make a claim for compensation against the person that caused your accident. Working with an experienced and reputable law firm in Troedyrhiw  will make the claims process easier on you and make it more likely that your claim will be successful.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on: 0800 689 0500, or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our helpline is available to provide free, no-obligation advice and support. We can also provide you with an experienced no-win, no-fee injury lawyer, who will work entirely on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.