If you want to make a claim for compensation, you can do so if someone else was at fault for the accident you were injured in. You may need to find a law firm in Shepway to make your claim for you, so call Accident Advice Helpline, the law firm for all over the UK..
Road accidents are common on our roads. Most of us drive to get to work or for social reasons, but some drive for their job. The more you drive, the more of risk you are of having an accident. Regulations are in place to try to help you if you drive for a living, but these cannot guarantee you won’t have an accident.
Driving as a living
- All vehicles that you drive should be regularly maintained. If you drive for a company this is their responsibility.
- There are limits to how long you can drive in one shift or in a 24 hour period. You should never be encouraged to go over these limits, as driving for too long can make you tired.
- Never drive if you’ve been drinking the night before. The alcohol could still be in your blood.
- If you drive a lorry, make sure all loads are secure before you leave.
- Driving someone else’s vehicle, or driving passengers is a big responsibility. Make sure you drive with extra care.
Accident Advice Helpline are the right choice for a law firm in Shepway
Accident Advice Helpline handle your claim over the phone, so you don’t have to come and see us or make appointments. Our friendly advisors have the advice that you will need, and they can start your claim whenever you want.
Our legal experts have been specialising in persona injury claims since 2000, so you can be confident that we will be able to handle your claim properly, and we will know the best compensation to accept as settlement.
Find out if you can make a ‘no win, no fee*’ claim
- Was someone else responsible for the accident? To claim compensation, you cannot be the person who caused it.
- Did your accident happen in the last three years? That’s the maximum time allowed to start a claim.
- Did you consult a doctor to treat your injuries? You must be able to prove that you were injured, so you will need to make sure that you have your injuries treated.
Call now to start your claim
To make sure your claim is started without delay call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.Open Claim Calculator