Law firm in Swindon


Our law firm in Swindon wants to help you with your claim for compensation. British law is restrictive when it comes to who can and who can’t make a claim.

Here on this page, we at Accident Advice Helpline are going to run you through a few of the ‘checks’ that we will use on your case to determine whether we can provide assistance or not.

Were you injured?

We are a personal injury law firm in Swindon. This means that we are only able to provide assistance in cases where you have been injured. However, it does not matter too much about the extent of your injuries, as long as they needed medical attention, we can deal with both minor and severe injuries. However, do bear in mind that there are two types of compensation available here:

  • General compensation: This compensation is based around the extent of your injuries and how much the injury has impacted your day-to-day life. The more serious your injury, the greater the amount of compensation you will be able to claim.
  • Special loss compensation: This compensation will only be awarded if Accident Advice Helpline is successful at claiming the ‘base’ compensation for you. This type of compensation will be used to cover any financial loss that you have had to deal with as a result of your injuries.

When did the accident occur?

Generally speaking, you can only make a claim for compensation within three years of the incident occurring. There are, however, a few exceptions to this rule. For example, an injured child will be able to claim outside of the three-year time limit. A person who suffers from an industrial disease will also be able to claim outside of this limit.

Who was at fault for the accident?

This is stumbling point for many compensation claims. If you wish to claim compensation you need to prove, on the balance of probabilities, that it was the negligence of another person which led to your injuries occurring. We will help you to gather the evidence needed to prove your case. Here is a brief rundown of situations that we can help with (this is not a complete list by any stretch of the imagination):

  • Compensation claims related to injuries in the workplace.
  • Compensation claims related to road traffic accidents. You can claim as a driver, passenger, or even as a pedestrian.
  • Claims related to injuries on a private property. This may, for instance, include your local supermarket. It may even include being injured in another person’s home.
  • Injuries on public property e.g. tripping over loose paving slabs.

Get in touch with our law firm in Swindon

Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )