Law firm in South Somerset


Are you a South Somerset resident? Did you know that if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim without visiting a law firm in South Somerset?

Making a claim without a law firm in South Somerset

You can dispense with the services of a law firm in South Somerset if you want to make a personal injury compensation claim. All you have to do is contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and let us help you with your potential claim.

The first thing you need to do is to find out if you have a valid claim to make. You can find this out if you speak with one of our expert legal advisers. You can speak with an adviser on the phone and explain how your accident happened. Mention the date it occurred and also find out how long you have left to file your claim if it is valid. You don’t always have three years to file a claim for personal injury.

When you have finished explaining about your accident, the adviser will tell you if you are eligible to make a claim or not. If you are, you can begin the claims’ process over the phone. You may have to have another medical examination, but you probably won’t have to visit a lawyer’s office.

What documents do I need to make a claim?

Your medical records will be needed if you pursue a compensation claim for your injuries. They detail the extent and severity of your injuries and, if your claim is successful, they will be used to assess the amount of compensation you should be awarded in terms of general damages. These are given to compensate you for the pain, distress and suffering caused you by your injuries. They also include loss of amenity or loss of quality of life, if you can no longer do a sport or hobby that you used to enjoy doing before your accident and injuries prevented you.

If the police were at the scene of your accident, you also need a copy of their accident report. This should prove that you were not to blame for the accident.

How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline whenever suits you for information about the claims’ process and help and advice about your potential claim. However, if you call us and we can’t answer the phone, we will call you back as soon as we can.

To call from a landline, dial our freephone number, which is 0800 689 0500. From a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993.

You can text “claim 365” if you prefer. The number to send it to is 88010. We will call you to discuss your potential claim.

Why not text or call us now for help and expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )