How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Law firm in Dartford

    Fallen over and didn’t bounce back? Hit the ground and didn’t jump up? Make your claim stand up with the leading experts!

    At some time or another, we will all trip over and literally fall flat on our faces! Unfortunately, not many of us will jump up and carry on as if it never happened. Accidents such as trips and falls account for some of the most common reasons for hospital admissions to Accident and Emergency departments every day.

    If you, or some one you are close to, have fallen or tripped over and have sought medical attention for an injury caused as a result, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline’s leading law firm in Dartford.

    I fell over in the street, can I still claim?

    It doesn’t matter where the accident occurred.  The law states that as long as:

    • the accident was caused through no fault of your own
    • the accident resulted in an injury being sustained for which medical attention was sought and
    • the accident occurred within the last 3 years’

    then you may legally seek to claim personal injury compensation for your injury.

    My accident occurred at work, what should I do?

    The most important point is to seek medical attention for your injuries as soon as possible, to rule out any internal injuries and to diagnose injuries for treatment to commence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    It is also important that the injury is recorded in the accident book at your workplace.  This is a legal document and it should be completed by your employer to record formally the date, time, location, cause, injury and treatment of the accident.  If it is possible, obtain a copy of the entry in the accident book of your accident for your records.

    Similarly, if treatment is provided at hospital, it may be a good idea to obtain a copy of any notes made at the time by medical professionals who diagnose and prescribe any treatment related to your injury.

    If you are advised to refrain from working by medical professionals, obtain a medical certificate to give to your employer to ensure that correct procedures regarding sick pay are followed.  This is particularly important if the injury is serious and it may result in an extensive period of time off work being needed to fully recover.

    Call or click and start your claim rolling…

    To establish your eligibility to pursue a personal injury claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline’s expert law firm in Dartford.  Their team of helpful advisers can answer any questions that you may have about the compensation claims process and inform you of your eligibility over the phone.  

    If you decide to go ahead with your no win no fee claim using the professional services of the law firm in Dartford’s injury solicitors, then they will be delighted to assist you with your personal injury compensation claim for your fall or trip related injury.

    If you want to discuss your claim in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 31st July 2014

    Author: nickykeynton

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.