Tube travel accident law firm required?
Tube travel accident law firm in Hillingdon required as you are at a total loss about how to go about seeking compensation for the injuries that you got while travelling on the tube in Hillingdon? The former tube station at Hillingdon was demolished in the early 1990s and a new tube station was built in the year 1994. This new tube station of Hillingdon won the award of Underground Station of the Year in 1994.
How to keep safe when travelling on the tube station
- Do not drink or be intoxicated if you are travelling on the tube.
- Do not travel if you are sick.
- If you fall sick while travelling, take help from your fellow passengers.
- Do not try to pick up your fallen goods from the tracks. Try and get help from the station authorities.
- Do not get hassled if the passenger alarm goes off. Remain calm and wait for instructions from the staff members.
- Only buzz the passenger alarm if it is an extreme emergency.
Seeking a law firm in Hillingdon?
Some famous people of Hillingdon are director and actor Tony Tanner, film director and screenwriter Simon Monjack and comedy producer/slow-motion cinematographer Gavin Free, to name a few.
If you were injured while travelling the tube in Hillingdon, you could get compensated for these tube travel injuries, in the following circumstances:
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured while travelling the tube in Hillingdon.
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured while travelling the tube in Hillingdon.
- You were injured while travelling the tube in Hillingdon, within the past 3 years.
Law firm in Hillingdon for tube travel accident?
Are you aware that the Underground network of London carries over 1 billion passengers every year? But in case you thought that it was safe to travel in any tube, think again. It was the 3rd of February, 2014, the location was Holborn Station and the time was 19:00 hrs. A train was departing and a passenger on the platform was dragged along the platform, as part of the clothing being worn by the passenger got caught, as the doors of the train were closing and this resulted in the passenger being hospitalised.
This could happen to you anytime you travel in the tube, so it makes sense for you to inform your loved ones in advance, of the numbers of Accident Advice Helpline – 0800 689 0500 and from a mobile phone – 0333 500 0993. These personal injury claim experts are available on the Helpline of the law firm and they will assist you with a law firm in Hillingdon, to help you seek compensation for injuries you got while travelling the tube in Hillingdon.