Motorbike accident? Injured and hospitalised through no fault of your own? Follow our claims guide!
Motorbikes are a fast and exciting way of travelling around the countryside and commuting through heavy traffic in city centres. With the volume of road users increasing every year on our road networks, riding a motorbike offers a quicker and more direct way of travelling, often avoiding heavy congestion en route to your destination.
However, motorbikes offer little protection to the rider, irrespective of the design or manufacturer of the bike. By their very nature, bikes are designed for speed, aerodynamics and their looks, whilst safety features are not a high priority for manufacturers of bikes.
If you have been involved in a motorbike accident, caused through no fault of your own and been injured as a result within the last 3 years’, then you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline; a national law firm for Cwmbran.
Why claim using the Accident Advice Helpline’s law firm in Cwmbran?
Whilst nothing will alter the fact that you have been involved in a motorbike accident through no fault of your own and you have sustained injuries as a result, claiming personal injury compensation may mean that you can seek redress for what has happened to you. If becoming injured has meant that you have been hospitalised, unable to work and you have incurred financial debts as a result, then you may be able to claim for this.
By calling Accident Advice Helpline, a national law firm for Cwmbran, you can feel reassured that:
- The friendly and experienced team of advisers are always at the other end of the phone with their dedicated telephone helpline
- You will be offered no obligation advice about pursuing a personal injury compensation claim from their team of helpful advisers
- You can participate in their unique 30 second online test, to ensure that you find out quickly and reliably if you are eligible to claim compensation for your injury
- It is your decision to go ahead with pursuing a personal injury compensation claim; you are under no pressure to do so
- Their highly professional and experienced injury solicitors will handle your compensation claim through to a satisfactory conclusion on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis
- Your claim will be processed in accordance with the key principles of Accident Advice Helpline’s law firm in Cwmbran: accountability, reliability, integrity and dependability
How much compensation could my claim be worth?
The amount of compensation that your personal injury compensation claim may be worth cannot be guaranteed, as each claimant is an individual and every injury is unique.
However your accident was caused and whatever injury was sustained, the dedicated team at Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that you are kept informed of progress of your compensation claim throughout the process. Don’t delay! Call the leading law firm and let their team of experienced advisers and injury solicitors assist you every step of the way! Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.
Date Published: 30th July 2014