Make the call to secure your personal injury compensation claim!
Suffering an accident is the last thing that you imagine will happen to you, or to someone close to you. However, the reality is that accidents can affect anyone at any time, and they seem to occur when you least expect them.
Being injured as a result of an accident is a distressing experience, and it may involve a long recuperation period. Should the accident be caused through no fault of your own, those feelings of distress may turn to despair, as you may find yourself unable to work and cope with daily life.
Thankfully, the legal experts at Accident Advice Helpline are always available to answer your call and provide no-obligation advice over the phone.
Just call the leading law firm in County Durham!
Accident Advice Helpline offer a 24-hour, seven days a week telephone helpline service. With over 14 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims, the helpful team of knowledgeable advisers can notify you of your eligibility to make a personal injury compensation claim whenever you decide to call for advice.
What types of accidents are covered?
Any accident or incident may be claimed for, as long as:
- It occurred through no fault of your own;
- It occurred within the last three years; and
- It resulted in injury being sustained.
Typical accidents may include:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Pedestrian-related accidents;
- Work-related accidents;
- Slips, trips, and falls;
- Medical negligence;
- Sports-related accidents;
- Accidents abroad;
- Construction-related accidents; and
- Food poisoning incidents.
Been injured as a result?
Personal injury compensation claims may involve claims for injuries such as:
- Burns and scalds;
- Soft tissue injuries;
- Bleeding and lacerations;
- Broken or fractured bones;
- Vomiting and diarrhoea;
- Neck injuries;
- Head injuries;
- Facial injuries;
- Loss of limbs;
- Internal injuries; and
- Fatal injuries.
How to make your claim a success
- Call the leading experts at Accident Advice Helpline to establish your eligibility to pursue a personal injury compensation claim;
- Ask the team of friendly advisers about any queries you may have about the compensation process;
- Decide for yourself if proceeding with a personal injury compensation claim is right for you and your circumstances;
- Accept the services of a professional injury solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline who can handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis; and
- If you prefer to establish your entitlement to make a personal injury compensation claim for yourself, why not go online and participate in Accident Advice Helpline’s unique 30-second online test? This is a simple-to-follow and user-friendly self-help tool which can inform you of your legal right to pursue a personal injury compensation claim from your own home in seconds!
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 27th July 2014