Arrived back from your holiday with more than just a suntan? Call to make your injury compensation claim today!
Many holidaymakers spend a large part of their year working hard in order to afford a fortnight’s break abroad with family or friends. For many people, a holiday abroad is eagerly anticipated as an opportunity to relax and unwind from the stresses of daily life. Unfortunately, accidents may happen when you are away from home enjoying the summer sun abroad, and you may find yourself injured through no fault of your own.
If you, or a member of your family, have been injured whilst abroad on holiday, as the result of an accident or incident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last three years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation.
To find out more about the process of claiming personal injury compensation for injuries that are caused through no fault of your own, just call leading industry specialists Accident Advice Helpline’s law firm in Clydach.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline have over 14 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims for people who have been injured through no fault of their own, to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation.
- They provide a dedicated telephone helpline to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, and dealt with efficiently.
- They are a well established team of advisers and injury solicitors, who can answer your queries over the phone and offer no-obligation advice whenever you decide to call.
- Their team of professional injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your personal injury compensation claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.
- The injury solicitors will ensure that your claim is processed in accordance with their key principles: accountability, integrity, reliability, and dependability.
How do I find out if my injury is eligible for a claim?
- Simply call the helpful team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of their highly trained advisers for no-obligation advice and information about your legal right to claim; or
- Go online and participate in the unique 30-second online test. This is a user-friendly and reliable means of establishing your entitlement to proceed with a personal injury compensation claim.
For what types of injury can I claim?
You may claim for any injury which occurred whilst abroad on your holiday, as long as:
- It occurred as a result of an accident or incident that wasn’t your own fault;
- It occurred within the last three years; and
- Medical attention was sought for any injuries sustained.
Typical injuries may include:
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Falls from height;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Pedestrian-related accidents;
- Water sports accidents;
- Burns and scalds; and
If you want to discuss your claim in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 25th July 2014