Could our Camden law firm help you claim compensation?
If you have had an accident at work, at home, in a public place, on the road or whilst on holiday then our Camden law firm may be able to help you get compensation for your personal injuries. We can also help if you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease or have been the victim of clinical negligence.
No matter what your injury, or how it occurred, if the incident which gave rise to your injuries was not your fault then Accident Advice Helpline’s Camden law firm can help you get the compensation and justice that you are legally entitled to and deserve.
Unfortunately over the years our Camden law firm has dealt with a number of compensation claims after individuals have been injured in schools. Such individuals could be staff members, volunteers, pupils of all ages and visitors, including parents and delivery people. No matter what your genuine reason for being on school premises is, you always have a right to expect that the grounds will be safe and that you, or your child, will not be put at risk by getting an education.
If someone fails to ensure that the property, either inside or outside, is maintained well and kept in order and an accident occurs as a result, then our Camden law firm may be able to help you make a claim.
For example, some of the most common types of accidents which occur on school property that our Camden law firm has dealt with over the years include:Open Claim Calculator
- Slips that have occurred either inside the property or outside. These can be caused as a result of leaking ceilings where water has been allowed to pool on slippery surfaces, or due to ice patches not being suitably gritted on paths and car parks.
- Trips that have been caused by raised pavements, uneven ground surfaces or hazards that have been left lying around due to poor housekeeping.
- Defective machinery or equipment. This can include accidents that have occurred when chairs or desks have broken, windows have failed to operate, or play equipment has broken.
- Manual handling accidents, caused by lack of proper training, or failure to provide supportive equipment to make lifting easier and safer.
- Food poisoning as a result of poor hygiene standards or under cooked meats.
- Exposure to harmful substances, usually in the form of asbestos or chemicals that have been kept in chemistry labs
Contact us today
If you have had an accident within the last three years then it is important that you contact our Camden law firm to find out whether or not they can help you make a claim for compensation. Do this before your right to claim expires.
We have a 30 second test you can take to find out how much compensation your claim could be worth to you.