Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/aahclaim/public_html/pages/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Cache.php on line 465
There are health and safety precautions employers should take to protect the health and safety of their employees while they are at work if they want to avoid facing a personal injury claim when an employee contacts our law firm in Brighton. These include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and acting on any hazards that are identified
- Having procedures in place in case an emergency situation arises, and make sure all employees know what they are. This should include regular fire drills
- Putting a health and safety policy in place which all employees adhere to
- Making sure employees have enough room to work, without excessive twisting and turning
- Ensuring that all equipment and plant is in proper working order, with any safety measures fitted
- Ensuring the staff employed to use the equipment and plant are adequately trained in its use, an not letting anyone use it that is not trained
- Providing, free of charge to the staff, any protective clothing they may need, and replacing it as necessary
- Keeping an accident book to record all accidents in
- Reporting serious accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
These are just a few of the precautions they should take, a full and much more detailed list is readily available on the very user friendly HSE website, as are trade specific rules and regulations.
Do you need the help of our law firm in Brighton because of an accident at work?
If you have been injured at work because of your employer’s negligence, if your injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened within the last three years, you may be entitled to claim compensation from your employer because of their negligence.
If it was a serious accident and HSE were called, they will investigate the accident and compile an accident report where they often apportion blame. This could be useful evidence when you are making a personal injury claim with our law firm in Brighton, and if you have any doubt that you boss has reported the incident, you should do so yourself.
Using our law firm in Brighton, Accident Advice Helpline
If you have been injured in an accident at work, or any other type of accident, and want to make a personal injury claim, there is no easier way than letting Accident Advice Helpline help you. We have over 14 years of experience of making successful claims and have made sure that the process is simple, fast and efficient so that our claimants do suffer any more stress, they will have had more than enough trauma already because of the accident.
We have a compensation calculator that takes just 30 seconds to give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be, or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 690 0500 and speak to our friendly and helpful advisors. You can even call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
Which ever way you choose, it will not cost you any money to start your claim as we use the no win no fee* agreement to finance all the claims we handle.