How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Law firm in Arun

    Do you need a law firm in Arun?

    If you live in Arun, or work there, you may think that you need a law firm in Arun if you have been injured in an accident and want to claim compensation. Using local solicitors who charge by the hour can be very expensive, so you may think that it isn’t worth claiming compensation if you have only suffered a minor injury. However, if you use our no-win, no-fee services at Accident Advice Helpline, you won’t be asked to pay us upfront to begin a clam for you. You don’t need to look for a suitable law firm in Arun.

    What do I have to do?

    All you have to do is call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can explain how your accident happened and let us tell you if you can actually make  personal injury compensation claim.

    We will ask you to explain how and when your accident happened, and what evidence you have to support your claim. For example, if the police were called to the accident scene, they will have written up an accident report. This should help you prove that someone else or an organisation was responsible for your accident. You, along with your solicitor, will need to prove that you were not to blame for the accident.

    You should have received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was possible after the accident. Your doctor’s report and medical records should show that you did. These will be needed if your claim is successful, as they will detail the extent and severity of your injuries. This will determine how much you could be awarded if your claim is successful.

    Lastly you should know that you have three years from the date of an accident that occurred in this country to make a personal injury compensation claim. You could only make a claim after the deadline has passed if you can prove that there were unusual circumstances that prevented you from filing it within the limitation period. Please note that some accidents have to be claimed for in less that three years. Ask our advisors at Accident Advice Helpline how long is left for you to file your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to find out whether or not you have a good case for compensation and how to go about making a claim. If you decide to proceed with the helpline, you will work with an experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyer, who will work entirely on your behalf so that you don’t have to go to court.

    So call us now and start your claim if it is valid.

    Date Published: 26th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.