You might think that residents in Rushcliffe wouldn’t have much use for a law firm, given the fact that this borough has been nominated several times as one of the best places to live here in the UK. The Halifax shows it as being in seventh place in their quality of life survey, which takes into account such facets as the crime rate, life expectancy, and that good old English favourite – the weather.
Everyone has a right to compensation when they are hurt through someone else’s fault
Nevertheless, when people in Rushcliffe get injured through no fault of their own, they are just as likely as anyone else here in the UK to go off in search of financial compensation, either looking for law advice in Rushcliffe or looking towards one of the top outside contenders like Accident Advice Helpline.
The various causes of injury which good law advice in Rushcliffe should cover
The locations and circumstances that occasion the personal injuries that befall folks in Rushcliffe are typical of personal injuries anywhere, including a combination of:
- Injuries in that happen in the home;
- Injuries that happen in the workplace;
- Injuries that are caused in road traffic accidents;
- Injuries that people suffer when they are on vacation (either here in the UK or somewhere abroad);
- Work-related illnesses or diseases;
- Sports injuries;
- Psychological injuries (e.g. post-traumatic stress disorder); and
- Injuries that are related to faulty products and product liability claims.
The experience and expertise Accident Advice Helpline have gained in over 15 years
However the injury comes about, whatever the circumstances – just as long as it is not the fault of the injury victim him/herself – a good law firm should be able to handle it. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, in the 15 years and more that we’ve been trading, we’ve handled pretty much every type of injury (or occupational illness or disease) with which people have come to us.
Accident Advice Helpline has become popular by design
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the nation’s favourite injury claim solicitors, but it’s no accident which has brought that about. It’s all part and parcel of the excellent range of services we offer our clients; services that include:
- Our fast, effective, no win no fee* service;
- Our top rated customer support service;
- Our free, interactive online compensation calculator which verifies and estimates the value of claims in just 30 seconds;
- Use of our toll-free helpline, which can be accessed from any landline on 0800 180 4123, or from any mobile on 0333 500 0992; and
- A superb recommendation from well-known people’s consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen.
Clear to see
Even the advice our customer service team offers is given free of charge and without obligation. It’s clear to see why so many people use our services.
Date Published: 3rd August 2014
Category: Location Posts