If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own and are looking for advice on Lambeth no win no fee claims, the personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help you by offering no obligation advice on:
- Our 100% no win no fee policy for compensation claims.
- How we will help you to win the maximum compensation possible as part of your Lambeth no win no fee claims. We believe that accident victims deserve to win the maximum level of compensation possible for their injuries and suffering.
- How we will use our reimbursement service as part of your Lambeth no win no fee claims. This means that in addition to compensation, you could be recompensed for any out of pocket expenses you have had to pay for since you were injured.
- How all advice we offer you on Lambeth no win no fee claims is with no obligation to actually proceed with a compensation claim through Accident Advice Helpline. We will not pressurise you into making a claim with us, we merely want to help you understand your legal rights.
- How our Freephone advice line is open 24 hours a day to offer you all of the advice you need on making a compensation claim for your injuries. Any time of the day or night, our specialist advisors are available to help you.
How Do I Know if I am Actually Entitled to Compensation?
Making an unsuccessful claim for compensation can be extremely annoying and frustrating. We don’t want you to suffer this annoyance, so we have developed a 30-second test which will inform you in an instant if our personal injury specialists think you stand a realistic chance of winning compensation for your injuries.
This test will ask about how you were injured, who was to blame and the areas of your body which were injured. Using this information, you will get an instant, informed decision from our personal injury experts about your chances of winning compensation.
By taking this test, you will also be able to get a realistic idea of just how much compensation you could be entitled to following your injuries.
In order to be legally entitled to compensation for your injuries, you must not have been at fault for the accident which injured you and it should have happened within the past three years. You must also have received medical attention in the aftermath of the accident which injured you.
What Do I Do Now?
Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Both numbers are free to call.
Date Published: 24th August 2014
Author: David Brown