How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lack of safety at work in West Yorkshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Yorkshire

    Why you should claim after being hurt due to a lack of safety at work in West Yorkshire

    If you live or work in West Yorkshire and have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, then you may be entitled to compensation for any injuries you have sustained. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we are a legal firm that believes that if you have suffered an injury that was not due to your actions, then you deserve monetary compensation. Call today if you’ve been hurt due to a lack of safety at work in West Yorkshire.

    By claiming compensation you will be bringing justice to a bad situation, which can often help you move on from the traumatic experience. Your actions may also prevent a similar accident happening, as the liable party will be made aware of the serious nature of their error.

    What we can help with

    Using our legal expertise, we can help in any situation or incident that caused you to have a physical and/or psychological injury. The important factor is that you were not in any way responsible for the accident and the resulting injuries. Whether it was a sporting accident, car accident or accident at work, we can help.

    Accident Advice Helpline will provide you with honest, reliable expert legal advice regarding your situation. You are under no obligation and there is no heavy selling. If you decide to take up our offer then we will provide a specialist personal injury lawyer who can assist you with filing a claim against the party at fault.

    To help with your claim we will arrange a medical assessment. Remember it is also important to seek medical attention at the time of your accident for prompt treatment.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If the case does go to court then we will also provide legal representation on your behalf and in most cases you would not have to attend.

    Time frame

    Keep in mind that you have 3 years in most cases to file a claim for no win no fee* compensation. So even if your accident was over 2 years ago, you can still claim. There are some exceptions such as industrial disease. If you are unsure as to whether you qualify then please do not hesitate to give us a call and discuss your circumstances further.

    Contact us

    Our line are open all day, every day for your convenience. Speak to one of our friendly and helpful team on 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile if you’ve come to harm due to a lack of safety at work in West Yorkshire.

    Date Published: 16th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.