How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Knowsley road traffic accident claim

    Knowsley is both a village and a metropolitan borough in Merseyside. To differentiate between the small village and the borough, the village’s name has been extended to Knowsley Village. In the Domesday Book of 1086, its name was recorded as Chenulveslei. The name Knowsley comes from the Anglo-Saxon Cēnwulfes lēah, meaning Cēnwulf’s meadow, with Cēnwulf probably being the name of a tribal leader.

    Have you had a road traffic accident near Knowsley?

    In November 2014, a motorcyclist was involved in an accident with a car on the Knowsley- bound carriageway of East Prescot Road and was rushed to hospital with serious head injuries. The road carriageway was subsequently closed so that police could investigate the causes of the accident.

    Of course, there are serious accidents and minor ones, but if you have been injured in a road traffic accident in or around Knowsley, then you might be wondering if you can file a Knowsley road traffic accident claim to obtain compensation for your injuries.

    Are you eligible to make a Knowsley road traffic accident claim?

    If you were in any way to blame for the road traffic accident in which you were injured, you may not be eligible to make a Knowsley road traffic accident claim. As with any other personal injury compensation claim, to make a Knowsley road traffic accident claim, you must be able to prove that it was mostly another person’s fault and not yours.

    You may need the services of an expert road traffic accident solicitor to help you with your potential claim, and if you do, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can more than likely put you in touch with one of our specialist solicitors who works on a no-win, no fee basis.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    You usually have three years from the accident’s date to file a claim for personal injuries, but this is not so for all accidents. You should check to find out exactly how long you have to file your potential claim with us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    You can call us regarding any queries you may have about your potential personal injury claim on one of our freephone numbers. From a landline, call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. For information and expert legal advice, don’t hesitate to contact us, the claims experts. Why not call us now?

    Date Published: 24th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.