If you’ve suffered injuries after an accident, you will have plenty to do without adding more work to your burden by starting a legal case for compensation. However, if you come to Accident Advice Helpline, we can take a lot of the burden off you, leaving you free to concentrate on getting your life back together.
The first step is to get in touch with us. Call our Knowsley accident claims helpline and we can tell you all you need to know about making claims, from whether your case might be eligible for compensation to how much you could receive for the injuries you have suffered.
One call to the Knowsley accident claims helpline tells you all you need to know
All calls to our Knowsley accident claims helpline are free and our advice is free, too. You don’t need to make an appointment. In fact, our lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time that suits you and from the comfort of your own home. We’ll ask you a few questions about your accident:
- When it happened. We need to ensure you’re within the time limit for claiming, which is usually three years from the date of the accident. In some circumstances, you may have longer – if you were a minor at the time, for example; or if you are making a claim as a result of being diagnosed with an industrial disease.
- What happened. We need to determine who was to blame so we know who to approach. It may be an individual, a company or a public body – we have experience at dealing with all three. They may have been careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
- In what ways you were injured. We need to know this to work out how much compensation you could be entitled to. We’ll give you an estimate when you first come to us, but this figure may change. Every accident is different and the law takes into account how your injuries have affected your life, from out of pocket expenses to needing help around the home or with childcare. We always aim to ask for the maximum in compensation you are entitled to.
Once we have this information and have confirmed you have a right to claim, we’ll give you the option of proceeding. It’s entirely up to you to decide whether it is worth it to you. It may help you to decide, though, by knowing that we do not charge you any money to get your claim started. You will also be represented by a specialist solicitor working on a no win, no fee basis.
Why not call our Knowsley accident claims helpline today? You can also get in touch by text or via our website:
- Call us on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website.